There are all kinds of ways you can build creative thinking, problem-solving, and expression into your family life – and as our other posts this month argue, there are many reasons you should.
(If you haven’t read them yet, go ahead – we’ll be here!)
So in our “Things to Do” post this month, we’ve done a little “web quest” to round up great resources and ideas to help you get creative with your kids. Take a look at this list below:
- 15 Best Creative Activities for Kids
- 17 Creative, No-Mess Activities for Kids Stuck at Home
- 25 Outdoor Arts and Crafts Ideas for Kids
- 16 Creative Drawing Hacks for Kids (though I may try some of these out myself, next time my friends can come over for a paint night!)
- Best Building Activities for Kids
- YouTube dances for kids: fun indoor moving and grooving to get the wiggles out
- Preschooler creative learning and development: ideas and activities
- 25 Ways to Spark Your Child’s Creative Thinking
Let’s get creative!