Brightling kids experience diverse programming including yoga from certified instructors.
- Weekly theatre or yoga class
- Therapy dog Carter regularly visiting classrooms
- Nature garden with a tree house, climbing logs, and a climbing wall
- Home reading program
- Innovative parent communication through Seesaw
- Regular newsletters for our families
- Brightling community social media presence – follow us on Facebook and Instagram
Every child has potential that needs to be nurtured. The key is in understanding how to engage the child: their learning follows their curiosity, at their own pace, and in their own style.
The Brightling staff encourages kids to think and work creatively.
Climbing wall in Our Nature Playground.
Our Facility Rocks
Brightling children spend their days in and around a 10,000 square-foot centre designed to maximize learning, connections, and fun.
- Bright, spacious nursery and classrooms, tailored for age-appropriate play and learning
- Nature-inspired outdoor play space
- Indoor gym and age-appropriate exercise equipment
- Early Learning Centre to help pre-schoolers prepare for kindergarten
- Secure facility with key-card access for parents and staff
Brightling is Winnipeg’s only daycare with five Circle of Security-trained caregivers
You won’t find a more expert childcare team.
Monday - Friday: 7 am - 5:45 pm